| News Release
|The following is a news release from the Oregon Teacher Standards and Commission. If there are more details that we can provide for you, please feel free to contact us (see Contact Us).
| November 4-5, 2010, Commission meeting - Final Agenda
||Released: Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM
The Teacher Standards and Practices Commission meeting on November 4-5, 2010, will be held at the Holiday Inn Wilsonville, 25425 SW 95th Avenue, Wilsonville OR in the Redwood-Candlewood meeting rooms.
Since initial notification of the agenda, the following changes were made. Agenda items with new enclosures are indicated as such on the revised agenda with a notation in the left-hand column entitled "New Enc". New agenda items are marked "Add". Agenda items that have been removed are marked as "Remove". And agenda items that have been revised are marked as "Revised." Please click on the arrow following each item on the agenda to view any attachments.
1.3 Remove-Approval of Minutes-August 4-6, 2010
1.9 New Enc.-Correspondence and Information of Interest to Commissioners
2.5 New Enc.-Update on Civil Rights Tests
2.6 New Enc.-Review of Implementation of License for Conditional Assignment
2.8 Revised-Review of Scope of Mathematics Licenses
2.9 Revised-Review of School Counseling License
2.10 New Enc.-Clarification of Adding Endorsements to Basic/Standard Teaching Licenses
2.12 New Enc.-Update on Recent Meeting Concerning Continuing Professional Development Credits
2.15 New Enc.-Report of Denial of Emergency Teaching License
2.16 New Enc.-Review of Licensure Rules to Adopt from September 2010 Hearing
2.17 Add-The No Child Left Behind Alternative Route Teaching License
3.4 New Enc.-Warner Pacific College Site Visit Report and Recommendations
3.14 New Enc.-Update on Candidate and Employer Survey
3.16 New Enc-Review of Program Approval Rules to Adopt from September 2010 Hearing
6.1 New Enc.-Licensure Rules to Hearing
6.2 New Enc.-Licensure Rules to Adopt from September 2010 Hearing
6.3 New Enc.-Program Approval Rules to Hearing
9.23 to 9.25 Add-Consideration of Professional Practices Orders
DIRECTIONS TO HOLIDAY INN WILSONVILLE
From Portland International Airport:
* Follow signs to I-205
* Take I-205 SOUTH for approximately 24 miles (it terminates at Interstate-5)
* Take I-5 SOUTH for 1 1/2 miles to Exit 286 - North Wilsonville - The Holiday Inn is visible from the exit - turn right at the exit light, go west one block and turn left.
* The Holiday Inn entrance is the first driveway on the left.
Continue through the parking lot to the main hotel entrance under the carport.
From the South on Interstate 5:
* Take Exit 286 - North Wilsonville - and turn left. Go over the freeway and turn left at the second light. Bear to the left. The Holiday Inn entrance is the first driveway on the left. Continue through the parking lot to the main hotel entrance under the carport.
From the North on Interstate 5:
* Take Exit 286 - North Wilsonville - turn right. Immediately get into the left turn lane.
* Turn left at light. Bear to the left. The Holiday Inn entrance is the first driveway on the left. Continue through the parking lot to the main hotel entrance under the carport.
The Holiday Inn Wilsonville
25425 SW 95th Avenue
Wilsonville OR 97070
| ||Archived: November 6, 2010 [MH:433-1]|| |